Friday 17 July 2015

Welcome!

Hello there.

Those who know me will tell you that I am not the world's most technical person. While I can design house interiors, and make plants and flowers bloom beautifully, the whole world of online and the internet has been something of a mystery to me ...

Which is why it has taken me so long to get something online which I could call my own!  And now there is, and you are most welcome here.

I'm not expecting there to be many posts and updates here - this is primarily so that people can find out information about me which is correct - unlike many of the news sites which constantly get all the details wrong - and to help promote my appearances around the UK (and who knows, maybe elsewhere).

In this day and age, it's important to have some presence online, and so this is my little corner of the internet.

Here you can buy copies of my new CD, my forthcoming book, and signed photographs - and I sincerely hope that you will, and that you will also tweet me to let me know what you think!

I am on Facebook and Twitter - sometimes - tweeting as UFO_Ayshea.

So please check out my little home, please follow me on Facebook and Twitter, and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the various events and appearances which I have lined up.

Love

Ayshea xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.